Wheel trade

On 2/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, d.mehrl said:

I want 20” black rims ! What don’t you like ?

They are just horrid looking to me. Also, I have a white Trail Boss, I rebadged the entire think with matte black badges. From the Silverado lettering, to the embossed Chevrolet on the tailgate and even the Z71 on the shoulder. So the scheme looks messed up with those wheels

On 2/15/2020 at 5:48 PM, Eric Forbes said:

Just bought a 2019 LT Trailboss, it came with 20" wheels. I can't stand them and looking for a trade for the stock 18" black ones. 

Did you try asking your dealer if they would make a trade with you? If they are still in brand new condition, there's always somebody looking for 20" wheels. Maybe they can help you out while making a few bucks in the process.

I have been looking at trucks and for some reason dealers stopped ordering TB models with the machined aluminum 18" rims that look like the zr2 spec rims. Imo those are the nicest looking ones for the chevy trucks currently imo. The black painted ones are terrible looking along with not holding up, gm black painted rims have a terrible history and these look no different with owners already complaining about rock chips galore on them.