Auto High beam-after market install

Hi everyone. I searched the forum but didn't find anything on this topic and wondered if you're able to buy a kit for auto high beam on the new T1 platform?  I have a 2019 TX Edition, pretty loaded but don't have this option.  My wife's 2017 Tahoe has it and I love this function.  I also have noticed in my 2019 that I get flashed all the time as if I have my headlights on high beam, when I don't and I didn't have this same issue on my 2016.  

Thanks for any input!

Apparently your light are too high. I adjusted mine and never get flashed. Did any leveling or lowering?  Having the intellibeam lights won't do you any good if you're getting flashed on low beam. Your lights are too high poit blank. Find a level slab with a brick wall etc and use the mortar joints/bricks for the guide and lower 1 turn at a time making sure both are level. Go drive and look at the cutoff line down the road. You can tell if it's too low or high. You can always use te 25ft. method.

I hadn't thought of my 2" level kit is probably why I am getting flashed!  Thank you.  And you're right the intellibeam function won't help that, I was just wondering if that was something I could upgrade in the future.

thanks!

I have the auto high beam feature and....not impressed.  It works reasonably well on the highway, but anywhere else it always seems to do exactly the opposite of what I want it to do.    So moderately useful on highway, but otherwise not too great.   I live in a pretty rural area so you want maximum illumination at night because there are way too many deer and other critters on the road.   I believe it uses the camera system to sense oncoming lights, but I also finds pretty much any street light, sign or reflective item.

romclean1 the auto headlights on my 2019 are excellent they ignore the street signs / street lights and reflective materials. If you are having trouble with that you may need to get your dealer to reflash the system? could be the lift that you have installed? 

I had a 2017 and a 2018 that also worked great but I believe this 2019 is even better. Very pleased with that system on this 2019. (none of my trucks were lifted or leveled)