2021 Ford Sierra?

I guess I wasn't aware that they made the stripped down base model in Trail Boss livery.  I suppose it has the 6" touch screen instead of the 8"?

It’s a small screen. The truck has CarPlay and auto headlights. Power windows/locks. Cruise. Compass and outside temp. That’s it. Very basic and perfect for me.

6 minutes ago, Robotaz said:

It’s a small screen. The truck has CarPlay and auto headlights. Power windows/locks. Cruise. Compass and outside temp. That’s it. Very basic and perfect for me.

To each their own.  It's still more advanced than a 10-15 year old truck fur sure.  Even if you think it's bare bones ? 

Edited by BlaineBug
  • Like 1

To each their own.  It's still more advanced than a 10-15 year old truck fur sure.  Even if you think it's bare bones [emoji6] 

Actually, my 2006 F150 FX4 was the truck as I was using as an example of being over the top. Leather, moonroof, sliding window, etc. Sat in it one time with a towel under me pulling a boat out and the seat was ruined on my perfect truck. It went downhill from there. This TB will not have a single one of those issues. Live and learn.

But I realize some people it’s their main ride, want kids in the back in comfort, date night with the wife, etc. I get it. A lot of us just want a utility vehicle though. This TB is the first cool work truck that I think I’ve ever seen.

What happened to the leather?  I have black leather for the first time.  I have heard of some high end lighter colored leathers can absorb dye from jeans.  Heard a story about that once.

It was ruined by wet shorts. Wrinkled up and look awful. If you don’t use your truck for truck stuff, instead using it like a gigantic luxury car, then you’ll have no problem.

Interesting.  The most I have been is sweaty, which hasn't happened yet in the leather.  Never went in there soaking.  Will keep that in mind!  I have nothing to tow.  Likely not to use for truck stuff.  Sweat, yes.

Edited by BlaineBug

I thought about waiting for the 21 f-150, but I finally thought Chevy got their sh*t together with exterior looks and the insane deals they had a few months ago.  The interior is still a little behind the times IMO and saftey features should be standard.

5 hours ago, Robotaz said:

The only things my dad's last car had were A/C and power mirrors. No cruise control, power locks, power windows, leather, nothing. Probably the best car he ever owned, too. 

• Like 1

The only things my dad's last car had were A/C and power mirrors. No cruise control, power locks, power windows, leather, nothing. Probably the best car he ever owned, too. 

I had a farm truck from 1998 till 2018 with 320,000 on the original engine. Power nothing. It killed me to finally get it off the street and sell it to a laborer for $800. Best vehicle I ever owned. F150 4.9L
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Robotaz said:

I had a farm truck from 1998 till 2018 with 320,000 on the original engine. Power nothing. It killed me to finally get it off the street and sell it to a laborer for $800. Best vehicle I ever owned. F150 4.9L.

On the farm, my grandfather had a 1985 Ram and a 1993 K1500 when I was growing up but he always had a nice car for driving to town or to church. Chrysler, Buick or, more recently, Lexus. 

• Like 1