2021 Ford Sierra?

I had a long drive on freeways  yesterday and was noticing how many more Ford trucks than any other brand I saw....with chevy and GMC it was bit closer but still I think I saw more ford trucks.....every area may be different, I just don't like them......however I do like the look of the raptor

Interior does look good, but I would expect it to. 2 model years newer, and another year of development time between platforms vs the rushed GM twins.

Hard to go all in on it because Ford is still building crappy interiors. At least as of the 2020 Explorer which has not gotten very good reviews. Hard to imagine this will beat the Ram because Ford loves that hard plastic. Even more than GM.

All I can say is, I really hope GM walks through the open door they’ve been left in 2022.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jlong1984 said:

spacer.png

Interior doesn't look too bad. Better than the GM twins if I'm honest. 

You knew ford wouldn’t stand pat while Ram got all the Interior praise. Their trucks are priority number 1 2 and 3. They throw everything at it to stay ahead. And yes this interior looks fantastic. Cmon GM!! 

3 hours ago, ArTurf said:

I have to say, when I was in the market for a new truck this year I looked at Ford and GM's and to me the Ford did have the nicer interior. Ended up getting a 2020 HC though

I personally think Ford’s current interior is the only one worse than GM. This new one looks nice. 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, SILVER SLED said:

The old current Ford interior is nicer than the new GM interiors. 

100% agree , GM interiors are always last in my opinion.  Love my 2019 Denali but i come away uninspired by the interior.  GM just dosent do interiors well but now we have the SUV's from GM to look forward too. If they can mimic half of those new SUV interiors , its ball game.