2021 Ford Sierra?

never have and still don't like fords

I went into their dealer and spent about 5 minutes and walked out, the salesman didn't even ask for my info or give me a card because he probably could tell that I wouldnt be back......the name, the emblem, the way they look, their semi looking front ends, the stupid "super duty" name, fact their everywhere.....despise it all and have since I was a kid, weird how that stays with someone

raptor looks good but ill never buy one.....

• Like 1

I went into their dealer and spent about 5 minutes and walked out, the salesman didn't even ask for my info or give me a card because he probably could tell that I wouldnt be back......the name, the emblem, the way they look, their semi looking front ends, the stupid "super duty" name, fact their everywhere.....despise it all and have since I was a kid, weird how that stays with someone

You sound very happy!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Dunn said:

98% of Raptors never touch dirt ?

All that money and tech wasted :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

100% agree , GM interiors are always last in my opinion.  Love my 2019 Denali but i come away uninspired by the interior.  GM just dosent do interiors well but now we have the SUV's from GM to look forward too. If they can mimic half of those new SUV interiors , its ball game.  

I don’t want to sound like I’m starting another old (18 and older) vs new 19 and up) battle, but what I realized one of the things I don’t like about the new GM interiors is that the dash is so flat.  All the controls look like they are painted on a wall.   The old interiors seemed to have depth.  

4 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

98% of Raptors never touch dirt ?

All that money and tech wasted :(

they did kill it sales wise but still way too much $$$ for what you get.....the fact it became a status symbol saved fords ass, not because of build or what it is.....they are like honda civics here, tons of them

but was smart move that panned out business wise, 

and yeah most never see dirt, but guys that do use em scrap out suspension for better stuff...manufacturers build stuff to make money not to give consumer the best product...…you can build one to beat it fairly easily and for less money... they gambled and it paid off.....that's all that matters to manufacturers

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

I don’t want to sound like I’m starting another old (18 and older) vs new 19 and up) battle, but what I realized one of the things I don’t like about the new GM interiors is that the dash is so flat.  All the controls look like they are painted on a wall.   The old interiors seemed to have depth.  

As a T1 owner, I feel the K2 interior had a more cohesive design. The biggest complaint I have with the T1 interior is the center stack, where the buttons for the park assist, traction control, lane keep assist, etc are. On the T1, it looks like GM just sort of stuck them there vs. integrating them into the interior on the K2. Same with the heated and ventilated seat controls. 

Looks like a lot of hard plastics to me still.

I want hard plastics. Soft plastics in a pickup make no sense for people who use them as trucks. For people who use them like a car that never works, they should make a separate interior. Ford made theirs softer recently and now my dog destroys the interior. I just bought Chevy and the dog does zero damage to the hard plastics and cloth that car people complain about. I love the interior.
  • Like 1