Excessive sweating from AC (outside the truck)

So not sure if this is something to be concerned about, but i have noticed that its doing it in larger and larger amounts

So ive noticed that running the truck for a short period or long, that the drip drain that leaves a small puddle after running the ac is starting to leave larger and larger puddles and sometimes, even hours later its still dripping with no more use from the truck.

This morning drove about 8 miles, got to work, parked with it on for maybe 15 minutes and no AC or heat on. Get out and as im walking away i noticed a pretty large puddle under the truck, about half the size of the front end of the truck.

Just went to lunch and this time drove less than a mile to get lunch and came back and sat with the truck on for about 45 minutes and this time, the puddle was as large as the front end of the truck.

I know that the trucks ac system sweats and drips by design, but this looks more like someone spill a bucket of water under the truck, and because its grown over time, now im wondering if this is normal and if its not, what to check and look for that would cause this.

i mean i know its normal, but just seems that the older its gotten the more it drips

I just wanted to make sure it wasnt a sign of something to come.. 

22 minutes ago, cubangt said:

i mean i know its normal, but just seems that the older its gotten the more it drips

I just wanted to make sure it wasnt a sign of something to come.. 

Any odors that don't seem normal, wet carpet, or fogging windshield?

If not, think you are ok.