Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto

59 minutes ago, truck_newbie said:

USB-C is rated for 10,000 connect-disconnect cycles if your phone supports it. With that amount of cycles, if you plug it in 5x a day everyday, it will still take about 5 years for it to wear out. 

this is my first USB-C phone.....I had the micro ones previous and they sucked, port would wear out so fast... so well see

So I ended up trying the wireless adaptor I referenced in my earlier post.  It works great with a couple of glitches. The company is working with me to make some firmware changes on their device to take care of a couple of problems. No lag time that I can tell.

We will see...

Tom

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fuelie said:

So I ended up trying the wireless adaptor I referenced in my earlier post.  It works great with a couple of glitches. The company is working with me to make some firmware changes on their device to take care of a couple of problems. No lag time that I can tell.

We will see...

Tom

Would you be able to take video of it working and how you got it setup?

• 4 months later...
On 4/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Fuelie said:

We will see...

Tom

Hey Tom if you are still using this product it would be great to get any feedback on how it's working out for you.  It looks like a great option and I want to give it a try if it worked out for you. 

Did they ever update the firmware based on your feedback?