1" hub centric spacers

Here's one option.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/263784156007

Measure your studs. If they are longer than your spacer thickness you'd have to cut them down. I wouldn't be a fan of that, especially if anyone ever wanted to remove the spacers later or with a stud centric spacer.

I would only go with hub centric. Recently put a set of adapter/spacers on a TJ Wrangler. I only considered hub centric, and that is a much lighter vehicle that will not be used to tow.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, martha3065 said:

Here's one option.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/263784156007

Measure your studs. If they are longer than your spacer thickness you'd have to cut them down. I wouldn't be a fan of that, especially if anyone ever wanted to remove the spacers later or with a stud centric spacer.

I would only go with hub centric. Recently put a set of adapter/spacers on a TJ Wrangler. I only considered hub centric, and that is a much lighter vehicle that will not be used to tow.

I actually ordered a set of 1" ones on Amazon that were lug centric (didn't pay attention). My wheels have pockets in the back so the remaining stud fits nicely in them. 

Of course, they're not hub centric....

9 hours ago, wh1skey6 said:

My Google skills must be waining because I cannot find 1" hub centric spacers for the Sierra. Finding lots of lug centric or 1.25"+ but not 1".

Anyone help me out?

Or any opinions on running lug centric spacers (yikes!)

I have a set of BORA 1" Hub Centric spacers I had made from Custom Offsets that I paid ~$235 for the set of 4.  I'd sell them for $150 + shipping.