Buzzing when unlocking truck

Mine does it too and I was wondering it myself. Makes a buzzing noise and clicking noise when I get out and lock the door after driving for a bit. The fuel pump makes sense before getting in or starting the vehicle but this seems to be something else. I wouldn't think the fuel pump would be running when getting out and locking the door?..

I never thought it would have been the fuel pump, I don’t really remote start it, but it makes sense. I didn’t think that was the cause when unlocking and locking the doors. Never happens on my buddies 2020 elevation and was wondering what’s up with that noise and it’s so loud

It does it on my Elevation. But it usually takes a while but after a few minutes of locking the doors it starts buzzing and clicking. It sounds to be coming from the area where the door and front fender meet. I'm wondering if it's relays or something clicking and humming once the key fob is out of the vehicle for a certain period of time.. I hope it's not something we should be worried about.