Anyone seeing any deals too good to pass up??

yeah I understand you got a good deal just a 76k MSRP is what blows me away still......beautiful truck man, absolutely stunning.....

Edited by Dunn

Any thoughts on this month vs next month's rebates?  I know production isn't starting back up, but even discount dealers near me have exactly the same 2500s they had when I first started looking at the end of March.  

I'd really like the AT4 for lack of chrome, but with no rebates on it right now, the difference between the cheapest LTZ+Tech+X31 and the cheapest AT4+tech ends up being $7k-$8k.  Maybe more incentives or incentives on the AT4 next month?

On 4/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, Dunn said:

yeah I understand you got a good deal just a 76k MSRP is what blows me away still......beautiful truck man, absolutely stunning.....

I decided to turn the truck down a day ago. The only thing that was getting at me was the color red. I would like to go back to a summit white or possibly onyx black. Plus, I'm not in a hurry with what this economy has been showing lately. Think I will wait and see what May brings ?

6 hours ago, shiro said:

I decided to turn the truck down a day ago. The only thing that was getting at me was the color red. I would like to go back to a summit white or possibly onyx black. Plus, I'm not in a hurry with what this economy has been showing lately. Think I will wait and see what May brings ?

somebody said a insider buddy said to wait for may actually......ive had white trucks for 20yrs now but I like that red....its all preference and if your making payments get one you want.....

thinking of buying but may wait til may just to see....be bummer to get one nd see an extra 4k go out the window

Edited by Dunn

wow, so good luck getting that on lower trim.....I received 8k offer on SLE, well actually more like 7k....end of the month too right now

I just got my 2020 Denali 2500 TD with a 5 inch rough country lift, 20" fuels, 37" Nittos and Amp XL power running boards with the 3" drop for $79,082. Considering most of the uses ones I looked at were $83k to $85k I feel like I got a killer deal!

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Retail sales numbers were released today. Auto sales were down -33% year over year from April 2019 -April 2020.

I can't see May being too much different. These auto companies will be forced to cut prices to move the inventory they have. Especially once plants get running again and new cars hit the lots later in the year.

I think this late Summer and rest of 2020 you will get a much better deal.

If looking to buy now but can wait, I'd wait a few more months. Deals will get much better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk