1 hour ago, TNTSilverado said:

Again. My panties are not in a “twist”. I’m just stating what I’ve done. So I do know what I’m talking about if I’ve done it. You obviously don’t. I can and have the data that shows it is faster along with racing a few here and there.  You just “keep” talking to people. I’ll take care of the real world stuff. Sounds to me “if I’m being honest “ your confidence is lacking and you don’t have the “balls” maybe too try it out??🤫🤔🤔🤔

I also offered to prove it to you just for $hits and giggles.  And I’d love to see the look on your face 🤣🤣😂.  

As for tunes. I was and have stated from my first post that they are GOOD. Just that with an exhaust and CAI they would be even better.  Maybe you didn’t comprehend that??  It’s ok. It takes u a bit to catch up. We obviously can see that!! 

as for @Silverado 4x4. I could care less if you like to drag race or not. Many do! Everyone is different. Thank god we aren’t all boring. 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving peaches 🍑 

Good day!!

Here is a thread of a hellcat making power, but also loosing some peak power and loosing a half second at the track (without tuning). 

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/dyno-hp-before-and-after-afe-intake-w-o-tuning.11465/

How many threads do you think there is showing it made power and reduced et? A lot. How many threads do you think there is that show the stock intake performs best? A lot

I'm not arguing with you. On the other hand you join the discussion, saying that I'm full of ****** and that you have evidence. Let's see this numerical evidence.

Let's see map pressure, timing etc. All the data you have, so we can fairly compare your air intake/ exhaust to a stock setup.

Stop flapping your dick around and provide oe level proof your increase in performance is purely a result of said modifications.

I used to have an aftermarket intake on my current truck, dumped it. It made power because I wanted to believe it made power. Night and day difference going back to stock. The stock air intake holds a greater amount of air. That means power coming off of a shift, on/off throttle/brake applications and so on. It also boosts the map to atmospheric at 30% throttle because of resonate tuning. The manifold does loose a little pressure at high speed, but that's a result of the enclosed box not the filter or tube. 

I am significantly quicker in actual street/race conditions where it matters. Zero lag waiting for the air to get flowing in the right direction again. I spent a year suffering a stupid air intake. It was heaven when I put the stock one back on.

So please, provide your data, break it all down so everyone can understand it and compare the performance of both systems.

Edited by M1ck3y

2 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

Here is a thread of a hellcat making power, but also loosing some peak power and loosing a half second at the track (without tuning). 

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/dyno-hp-before-and-after-afe-intake-w-o-tuning.11465/

How many threads do you think there is showing it made power and reduced et? A lot. How many threads do you think there is that show the stock intake performs best? A lot

I'm not arguing with you. On the other hand you join the discussion, saying that I'm full of ****** and that you have evidence. Let's see this numerical evidence.

Let's see map pressure, timing etc. All the data you have, so we can fairly compare your air intake/ exhaust to a stock setup.

Stop flapping your dick around and provide oe level proof your increase in performance is purely a result of said modifications.

I used to have an aftermarket intake on my current truck, dumped it. It made power because I wanted to believe it made power. Night and day difference going back to stock. The stock air intake holds a greater amount of air. That means power coming off of a shift, on/off throttle/brake applications and so on. It also boosts the map to atmospheric at 30% throttle because of resonate tuning. The manifold does loose a little pressure at high speed, but that's a result of the enclosed box not the filter or tube. 

I am significantly quicker in actual street/race conditions where it matters. Zero lag waiting for the air to get flowing in the right direction again. I spent a year suffering a stupid air intake. It was heaven when I put the stock one back on.

So please, provide your data, break it all down so everyone can understand it and compare the performance of both systems.

2 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

You came on here talking $hit!  I told you my truck picked up about 3 tenths of a second. That was on an app on my phone. I’ve also told you I’ve raced current T1 Models and older K2 models. All stock and then with my aftermarket stuff on it. You are the one who is basically call me a liar, yet I’ve seen it first hand and you state that you have no first hand knowledge. 

Good for you that you were ignorant and didn’t purchase a high quality aftermarket cold air intake. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!!!   Do alittle research next time🤡

Looks like from your personal home page that you have a K2. Bring your 2017, 6.2L with its slow @$$ shifting transmission.  Had 3 of them and were dogs and I’ll prove it too you. I’ll even pay for your gas!!!  The way you rant you sound like “one” of those guys that complains about putting premium fuel in because it costs an extra $8-$10 per fill-up!!!  

Hell you are so oblivious to how quick the new T1s are, it surprised the hell out of you when SilverSled posted his numbers and he is 100% stock.  So GTF off the thread when you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Im tired of this little pi$$ing match with you. Enjoy your night!  And if you want to personal message me and take up my offer. Feel free.  I prove it too you also. 

Also here is a recent article from MotorTrend

It shows after putting on a CAI and Catback exhaust the truck picked up 6 tenths of a second. Also more facts. just with those 2 things.  So my claim and OnTheReels claims are not far off. So it just proves my point even more!!  Enjoy the read!  I know I did!  I love proving people wrong!   Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motortrend.com/how-to/chevrolet-performance-silverado-intake-and-exhaust/amp/

Happy Thanksgiving 

Edited by TNTSilverado

19 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

Also here is a recent article from MotorTrend

It shows after putting on a CAI and Catback exhaust the truck picked up 6 tenths of a second. Also more facts. just with those 2 things.  So my claim and OnTheReels claims are not far off. So it just proves my point even more!!  Enjoy the read!  I know I did!  I love proving people wrong!   Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motortrend.com/how-to/chevrolet-performance-silverado-intake-and-exhaust/amp/

Happy Thanksgiving 

I rest my case. I didn't even have to post up any data..

This wasn't a pissing match, at least not to me. You should take a second and try to see yourself.

You won't convince me that fairies are real. Good luck with everyone else.

*Edit*

I forgive you TNTSilverado 

Edited by M1ck3y