Brake pedal clicking/"adjusting"? after shut off

Hey everyone, I have a 2020 TB LT. I am sure this is just some kind of calibration of some kind for the braking system but want to ask you all and see what you think. The issue/non-issue is that after I park and turn the truck off, after about 20-30 seconds (sometimes not at all) there will be a clicking noise coming from the driver area, underneath. I waited inside the truck once to see if I could narrow down what it might be, turns out I can feel the clicking in the brake pedal if i just lightly rest my foot on the pedal. It seems to do its thing for a few seconds (<10s) and then stops. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Adam Csencsits said:

Hey everyone, I have a 2020 TB LT. I am sure this is just some kind of calibration of some kind for the braking system but want to ask you all and see what you think. The issue/non-issue is that after I park and turn the truck off, after about 20-30 seconds (sometimes not at all) there will be a clicking noise coming from the driver area, underneath. I waited inside the truck once to see if I could narrow down what it might be, turns out I can feel the clicking in the brake pedal if i just lightly rest my foot on the pedal. It seems to do its thing for a few seconds (<10s) and then stops. Thoughts?

Yeah mine does this also been doing it since I bought it in March of 2019. My guess is its doing a self check as new vehicles are a computer on wheels.

Hi, there. Have you reached out to your dealership with your concerns? If not, we'd be happy to help facilitate an appointment to make sure everything is working properly. To get started, please send an email to [email protected] ATTN: Forum Username/GM Trucks  with your contact information, VIN, brief description of your concern,  and preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit http://bit.ly/2h3ZUnC.

Aleigha W. 

• 1 month later...