Power folding mirrors for 2015 WT

2015 Chevy 2500HD WT.  I have the tow mirrors with heat, LED lights and turn signals.  I would like to swap them out for power folding tow mirrors.  Anyone know if this is possible and what part numbers I need?

I think I found exactly what I was looking for at boostauto.  They sell the mirrors and I could select exactly the options I wanted including a wiring harness and new switch.  All the reviews seem great.  They are on the way.

https://boostautoparts.com/products/2015-2019-gm-tow-mirrors?variant=43624462471

black-amb-dot-1418-bap-m1_5477dfba-c9f2-

I just have the WT buttons for power adjust the top mirror on both sides.  

I went ahead and ordered from the place I linked above.  It includes a new switch with the power fold button.  Also includes a new wiring harness.  

Tom, definitely interested to see what you think of the product, instructions, and overall thoughts after you have them installed.  I have the same mirrors you have now and it is a pain to get out to fold the mirrors in.  A lot of times I'm by myself and I need to get out to pull the passenger side in, then to get out later to put it back.  Every time I growl and think...."one day"....!!!  

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Boost Auto power folding mirrors in last night and installed them today.  Easy install using their video.  Surprisingly easy.  Plug and play with the new switch.  Since I already had tow mirrors, I didn't need any special wiring.  They work great.  They look great.  I am a happy camper.

If you don't have tow mirrors, they sell a kit to make all the lights work right.

I really like Boost Auto and highly recommend them.

That's great, I was hoping you would say that!  What direction did you go on the color / style of the forward facing lights / blinkers?  I think I am leaning towards the smoked strips that are always orange (non switchback) and do the full blink (2.0).  Right now I have the stock orange dots that don't blink. Glad you are happy with the investment.  I bet the fold function is a nice addition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, corn18 said:

I got the Boost Auto power folding mirrors in last night and installed them today.  Easy install using their video.  Surprisingly easy.  Plug and play with the new switch.  Since I already had tow mirrors, I didn't need any special wiring.  They work great.  They look great.  I am a happy camper.

If you don't have tow mirrors, they sell a kit to make all the lights work right.

I really like Boost Auto and highly recommend them.

You went from non power fold to power fold? And didnt have to mess with the wiring? Are they also power extend?

I don't think any of them power extend but you can select options for the forward facing lights, having both upper and lower mirrors heated, etc.
I configured a pair the way I would want them and it came to about a grand. I don't need them that badly!

Sent from the demons in my head

19 hours ago, 2500HDMitch said:

You went from non power fold to power fold? And didnt have to mess with the wiring? Are they also power extend?

Yes, I went from non power fold tow mirrors to power fold tow mirrors.  No wiring changes required but I had to install a new mirror adjust switch that had the power fold button.  That came with the mirror and took 2 minutes to install and used all the existing wiring.

No power extend.

If you are going from non-tow mirrors to any kind of tow mirrors (power fold or not), you need a wiring change.  They include a kit to do that and a good video on how to install the wires.  Luckily I didn't need to to do that, but it looked fairly easy, too.