• 5 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, truckguy82 said:

If you’re going to go through the trouble of swapping in a v8, it’d be a complete shame to not swap in the 6.2. The motors themselves aren’t all that expensive

X2 on that. I have yet to see someone pull it off but it would be badass. I'll be looking into it when I'm reading to pull the trigger on the swap in my regular cab.

12 hours ago, Jaychevy81 said:

They have done this swap all day long. Facebook group called boosted trucks. Ripped out the v6 put in a 6.2 then a blower lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I dont think many people have done it. You know one guy and there’s one youtube guy I know of.

Maybe LS they did, but as far as I know not LT

Edited by truckguy82

3 hours ago, M1ck3y said:

.You know a guy, lol. What, you think because its something that hasnt taken place in your world its impossible? I highly recommend google. Stop spreading misinformation.

No Dumbass, i’m a member of this forum, performancetrucks, silveradosierra, ls1tech, and I have not heard of anybody doing an l86 swap except one youtuber with an l86 rcsb. There is also a company doing l86 jeeps.

usually, in the year 2020, when they break ground with swaps, the information is available somewhere online

So it is not my world at all. It is literally the world wide web

Edited by truckguy82

7 hours ago, truckguy82 said:

No Dumbass, i’m a member of this forum, performancetrucks, silveradosierra, ls1tech, and I have not heard of anybody doing an l86 swap except one youtuber with an l86 rcsb. There is also a company doing l86 jeeps.

usually, in the year 2020, when they break ground with swaps, the information is available somewhere online

So it is not my world at all. It is literally the world wide web

You should take my advice and at least try Google before you start calling someone a dumbass. 

You have one massive stick up your ass, best start pulling it out now or your gonna be really ****ed down the road. Know it all's that know jack ****** (such as yourself) need a wake up call. This is it, you'll thank me later. Drop your hunt for an ego boost and realize your dick is stuck at the size it is, it's hereditary. If you feel the need to be a dumbass, do it somewhere else. Your misinformation is not wanted on this forum.

Over and out. I'm done wasting my time on your ******. If you feel the need to have a last word, by all means go ahead. I wont see it.

Edited by M1ck3y