Under rear seat storage box recommendation

Good morning guys, Just wanted to share a site & unit that i purchased for my 2017 Silverado Double Door. I just received the Under Seat storage unit & installed it in 2 minutes and it looks & works great @ $91.99 with free shipping. They also have storage box's for Crew Cabs @ $99.99. With free shipping it's not a bad deal.

I'm just passing this along but DO NOT endorse any sales or purchases. 

Oedro web site

20200629_111839.jpg

20200629_111855.jpg

20200629_111911.jpg

8 minutes ago, NYSierra4 said:

Where’d u get it?

At the OEDRO.COM  site that's in the link i provided in the original post.

ive been looking for underseat storage for a while now.. i couldn't resist :)... only thing that makes me nervous is "You sent a payment of $82.79 USD to 义乌市品立电子商务商行". Hope i have luck on my side

5 minutes ago, Flameout said:

Looks good! Very tempting, especially with the additional 10% off ($82.79). I just wish the seller was located in the US. 

Mine was shipped from US. Part may be made in China but it was shipped from Washington. Got it in a week via FedExpress.

I second this as a storage option..

Here's the Crew cab version page on amazon. Which is where I bought mine. Listed at 130 but I think the price changes sometimes. I remember paying 100 as well link below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NZBM3RG/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_c-I-EbPH809ZG

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

I second this as a storage option..

Here's the Crew cab version page on amazon. Which is where I bought mine. Listed at 130 but I think the price changes sometimes. I remember paying 100 as well link below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NZBM3RG/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_c-I-EbPH809ZG

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yes, I saw it there on Amazon too, Googled the brand name OEDRO & that's where I found it was $92 with free shipping at OEDRO instead of the $130 at Amazon. Saved $38.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rav3 said:

Mine was shipped from US. Part may be made in China but it was shipped from Washington. Got it in a week via FedExpress.

Oh, ok thanks,, good to know. I just saw on the website where it said "we are a non-US seller and your order may be charged a foreign transaction fee"