Me Being ****** With Maintenance Might Be A Good Analogy

Yesterday removed the grill from my 2012 Sierra. Wanted to clean the condenser, radiator, oil cooler and trans fluid cooler. 70+ K miles on it. They use gravel on the roads here in winter and it causes small pebbles to get into the fins of the coolers. I also got caught in a high wind situation with a lot of blowing dust/road debris a while back.

Removed all the small pebbles stuck in the fins with a piece of wire bent into a hook. Quite a few bugs embedded into all coolers. Good dose of Purple Power. Light scrub with a brush. Rinse. 

Should improve air flow some. Peace of mind.

The way the build things today.  4 small bolts, 4 small screws and clips/latches for lack of a better term held the grill and lower valance on.

:)

• Like 1

Does it look like the headlight assemblies are easy to remove?  I need to replace mine.  The plastic is faded and splotched bad.  I already got the new fixtures in, just need to find time to figure out how to pull the old ones out, put the new ones in (with new bulbs) and then properly adjust/aim them on my 2008.