Borla catback exhaust

Has anyone got their hands on the Borla catback exhaust system on the 2020 HD gas yet? It looks like it's backordered thru GMC accessories and the Borla website still has it as "coming soon"? Does it take that long to design an exhaust system or are they just selling out faster than they can make them? ?

how do these things sound on big 6.6?.....i heard 5.3s with exhaust and sound pretty beefy so have to believe even more so on these....any benefits in power/torque, MPG, or just pretty much sound......have to believe there is some performance gain.......there was when i ran them on mx bikes anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In mid July the Borla site said coming soon but I had emailed them and was told they were expecting it to be available in early August so I went ahead and ordered it from the GMC accessories site to be shipped direct to my local dealer for install and they received the exhaust the first week of August. Maybe there is a shortage of supply? 

Edited by Spangled
Oops, messed up the months

On 11/27/2020 at 10:21 PM, Spangled said:

In mid July the Borla site said coming soon but I had emailed them and was told they were expecting it to be available in early August so I went ahead and ordered it from the GMC accessories site to be shipped direct to my local dealer for install and they received the exhaust the first week of August. Maybe there is a shortage of supply? 

Post up a video if you can please. Sure many would appreciate hearing and seeing it. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, smrr1 said:

Post up a video if you can please. Sure many would appreciate hearing and seeing it. 

Cold start

Warmed up

Sorry for the exhaust blast, it was a little chilly, lol

Edited by Spangled