Method Grid 309 Wheels

I’ve tried searching everywhere including social media and haven’t found one 19+ Silverado with Method Grid 309 wheels on. Has anyone tried to fit these wheels on, specifically 18x9 0mm offset? I know there’s an issue with some wheels and the new brake calipers clearing so wondering if this is why there’s none out there with these on. I called Method and they said it should fit but they can’t confirm that it’s been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a 4 wheel parts or discount tire around you they should be able to test fit one for free.

If that’s not an option, I’ve ordered a wheel off of summit before, tested it and then ordered the other three or if it didn’t work just sent it back. They don’t have a restocking fee and shipping back to them is only $30 or so. Just throw some painters tape on the mating section of the wheel to protect it when you test it.

• Like 1

If you have a 4 wheel parts or discount tire around you they should be able to test fit one for free.

If that’s not an option, I’ve ordered a wheel off of summit before, tested it and then ordered the other three or if it didn’t work just sent it back. They don’t have a restocking fee and shipping back to them is only $30 or so. Just throw some painters tape on the mating section of the wheel to protect it when you test it.

Thanks for the good recommendation

• 1 month later...
How are you liking the falkens? What’s size are they? I’m looking to get them as well. [emoji1360][emoji1360]

They are 295/70/R18. I coming from BFG KO2 tires on my last 2 trucks and swore by them but I have to say these are pretty good. Only reason I gave this a go is because KO2 didn’t come in this size and there was a deal buy 3 get one free. It worked out! Super quiet, aggressive look and so far good on dirt. Haven’t tried it in mud or sand yet. They do ride stiffer than stock but that’s because it’s E rated so any E rated tires will be stiffer regardless of make/model.

Thank you for the details. They are definitely beefy. Surprised they’re rough with all that rubber

Glad I could share. Yeah it makes a big difference going from 6 ply to 10 ply