I agree it sounds great. Afe has probably has some of the worst customer service though. I sent them pictures and a video of how the pipe fits and they said that’s how it’s supposed to fit. I literally laughed at the guy on the phone and he hung up on me. 

I nearly ripped off my afe intake and pipe and was going to throw it in a box including all my neighbors dog poop and send it back. I will never buy another afe part ever again.

only thing keep that pipe still on the truck is the sound and the fact that I had it welded in. 

• 3 months later...
I just had the muffler deleted on my 2021 6.2 LT Trail Boss. Man does it sound mean. I left the resonators on. Only thing I don’t like is when the DFM kicks in. I hope Range comes out with a device for the 21 6.2 w/10 speed soon. 

I am using the range device on my 2019 6.2. 50/50 shot it works order directly and if it doesn’t send it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Scott Killman said:

I just had the muffler deleted on my 2021 6.2 LT Trail Boss. Man does it sound mean. I left the resonators on. Only thing I don’t like is when the DFM kicks in. I hope Range comes out with a device for the 21 6.2 w/10 speed soon. 

The Pulsar LT will eliminate dfm and a few other things.