Fender Flares thread for 19+ Sierra/Silverado

I haven't seen a thread that houses all the different pictures but wanted to start one. It'll just help others that are on the fence of what their truck will look like with certain flares.

Please list the brand, raw or paint to match, and ease of installation. Thanks!

I have these coming in Friday and will post pictures once installed.

10b21369bf6698c285c7cc924881ca36.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by Dani2005
  • Like 1

I just purchased a 2020 AT4. It’s still at the dealership while they add a number of modifications prior to me taking delivery. The only thing left is the GM rugged look fender flares. Having them painted to match. I will post pictures once they are installed. 

Here's a picture of my 2020 AT4 with the OEM Rugged Look flares painted to match.  I'm having to change wheels from 20x10 to 20x9 because of the tires rubbing on the flares.  Going to post step by step pictures on all the modifications once the new wheels are on and the truck is delivered.

IMG_5425 (002).jpg

• Like 2

The 10” wheels have a -19 offset which is causing the tires the catch on the inside/back of the front wheel well.  We tried 305/55R20 first then tried 285/60R20 and neither worked. Going with the 9” wheel which has +2 offset and hopefully that will work. 

7EDCAA58-796F-4AFC-82A0-A6B5CF2FB713.jpeg

ABB80EFD-4D79-4422-8C9D-F40D5BFB6CC6.jpeg

On 9/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, NolaHorn said:

The 10” wheels have a -19 offset which is causing the tires the catch on the inside/back of the front wheel well.  We tried 305/55R20 first then tried 285/60R20 and neither worked. Going with the 9” wheel which has +2 offset and hopefully that will work. 

7EDCAA58-796F-4AFC-82A0-A6B5CF2FB713.jpeg

ABB80EFD-4D79-4422-8C9D-F40D5BFB6CC6.jpeg

There is a bracket that is behind the front wheel at the bottom of the felt wheel liner, that holds the factory mud flap. you need to remove it and put the same bolts back in afterwards with fender washers to pull the wheel liner in towards the body to make room for 35" tires after 6" lift.

On 9/28/2020 at 7:37 PM, fortplainman said:

The dealer does have a limited option of colormatched stock fenders to replace the plastic correct? I know I'd love to get mine colormstched with the mirror caps in the pacific blue metallic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They did but they all show out of stock. Only primer sets available at the moment 

• 2 months later...

Has anyone put on the narrower flares like air design, bushwacker oe or stampede original riderz on a Chevy T1? Looking for real pictures and comments on fitment. I hate the seal that you usually see around flares. 

On 12/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, KADE206 said:

Has anyone put on the narrower flares like air design, bushwacker oe or stampede original riderz on a Chevy T1? Looking for real pictures and comments on fitment. I hate the seal that you usually see around flares. 

My bushwhacker oe flares will be in Wednesday. I'll be out of town till Sunday but I'll get them on and post some pictures when I get back.