Setting up Weight Distribution Hitch with Auto Leveling - Problems

I have a 2019 Tahoe with the Max Trailer pkg and I have been struggling setting up my weight distribution hitch with my Z85 Auto Leveling Suspension. No matter what I do, my front end is too light and I am fighting against my suspension. 

The manual tells me to let the Tahoe level out before setting up my adjusting my hitch. I do this and after a few miles, the compressor kicks back in for only a few seconds, Increasing the ride height,  adding more pressure to the rear axle taking away from the front. 

I have spent hours at the scales measuring axles, setting up my hitch in many configurations. Setting up the hitch in many ways and procedures and the only way I am successful is to pull the fuse to the compressor disabling the Auto Level Suspension.

With the WD hitch, My 800lb tongue weight should be adding 200lb to the front and 600lb to the rear. I can set up my hitch at the scales to show this,  but after a few miles, I am 200lbs lighter on the front and my rear axle now has 1000lbs on it. 

Has anyone had success setting up their weight distribution hitch with the Auto Leveling suspension?

My Trailer weighs 5800lbs loaded.

• 1 year later...