Introducing myself & 1985 C30 Crew Dually

Howdy guys and gals,  just found this forum yesterday so decided to join up and see what's up. My name is Mike and I'm a retired welder from Texas. Acquired my truck about 11 years ago and have been bringing it back to life since then, but as you all probably know already it is a never ending story as there always seems to be something to fix on these old Squares LOL  Any way I have  a 1985 Chevy C30 CrewCab Dually and am very proud of how she is coming along. I completely rebuilt the 454 into a Hi Perf. 468, has a TH400 and a Dana 70HD  rear. Slowly but surely getting it to where I want it. Still a lot of Blood, Sweat, Tears and Cussing to go though!  Enough of my rambling though so let me introduce you to my ride.

DSCF7846-003.JPG

h-001.JPG

DSCF6640.JPG

DSCF6637.JPG

IMG_20191206_095021.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments! Still a long way to go but it's all coming together, it has become my "Never Ending Story"!!! Wanted to look around this forum and maybe get some new ideas to update the creature comforts inside the cab and how they were done. It seems to take me forever to navigate around in this forum, don't know if it's my old computer or the site, or maybe the compatability of the two. Slowly but surely I'll check it all out tho. Would like to eventually achieve the required 50 post as I have tons of left over Squarebody parts from the two C30 Dually donor trucks I acquired for my rebuild. Don't need them anymore and maybe somebody else can use them and I can make a little extra beer money,  LOL. Well off to cruise the site again so you all have a great upcoming week and I'll see you around!

• Like 1