PULSAR LT CONTROL MODULE?

On 2/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, MizzouSubsea said:

Many thanks and I will install when I get home. I guess I got lucky when I ordered it. Also does anyone know anything about the exhaust upgrade for the 6.2 liter GM offers. I see they advertise a slight HP gain but I was wondering if it will interfere with my exhaust through bumper. I have a 2021 Trail boss midnight edition and do not want to lose my black exhaust tips 

Mine has it and the tips stayed the same. (unfortunately my TB has the chrome tips though...for now). 

Edited by Wakinvol

Anyone with the Pulsar LT have any issues with battery drain?  I had the Range AFM Disable Module in my '15 Sierra and if it sat a couple days the battery would be dead.  Had to unplug everyday when I got home.

I’ve had mine for a little over two weeks now and haven’t had any issues. This past weekend I didn’t go anywhere for two or three days and my truck started right up.

You may have had a bad unit. I had the Range device in my 2015 and never had the battery drain problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Scott Killman said:

I’ve had mine for a little over two weeks now and haven’t had any issues. This past weekend I didn’t go anywhere for two or three days and my truck started right up.

You may have had a bad unit. I had the Range device in my 2015 and never had the battery drain problem.

Wasn't just me, there were tons of reviewers with the same issue.

Love to try the Pulsar, but no one has em.

Wasn't just me, there were tons of reviewers with the same issue.
Love to try the Pulsar, but no one has em.

Yeah my dad wants one for his 20 TB. I ordered mine just in time. He called their customer service and was told they are waiting on the wiring harnesses from wherever they get them from.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Buzz Lite said:

Do you have to remove Pulsar LT before any dealer maintenance to avoid warranty issues?

Also is throttle response as cool as it sounds or is factory setting preferred?

No you don't "have to", but it's highly recommended so that you don't give them a reason to blame a problem on it.

Yes throttle response is cool as it sounds, but it all depends on what you think is cool.  😎

Do y'all think this would work in a 2021 Yukon Denali (6.2L/10spd)?  I don't see any reason it wouldn't, but I am curious what y'all think -- and if anyone has had any experience with it.

I'll add, had my Pulsar on for a few months now (19 TB), no issues, no battery drain, like others, auto stop off, dfm off, but i prefer the first step above stock for throttle response.  Throttle response adjustable on the fly even when in motion so it's simple to change...AND BUMP!  I've dropped it to less than stock more than once and panicked until I realized what I did.

Coming from an inTune 3 for my Ram and 17 Silverado, the Pulsar is SO much easier and less stressful than full on flashes.

• 2 months later...

I just got my pulsar lt yesterday and i am concerned about the harness has anyone washed their engine bay with these installed the factory harness has like a cover over the pins the harness that comes with the pulsat has rubber plugs in the dead spots but i held it up to the light and plenty of places for water intrusion  worried about ruining the factory harness.  Any help would be appreciated 

5 hours ago, Brooklyn21denali said:

I just got my pulsar lt yesterday and i am concerned about the harness has anyone washed their engine bay with these installed the factory harness has like a cover over the pins the harness that comes with the pulsat has rubber plugs in the dead spots but i held it up to the light and plenty of places for water intrusion  worried about ruining the factory harness.  Any help would be appreciated 

I got mine last week, just waiting for my truck to get back from the dealer (a loooong list of issues) and then install.  I plan to fill all connectors with dielectric grease, so that should stop any water penetration.

36 minutes ago, iwannaseeatnight said:

I got mine last week, just waiting for my truck to get back from the dealer (a loooong list of issues) and then install.  I plan to fill all connectors with dielectric grease, so that should stop any water penetration.

I thought about that didn’t know if it was a good idea based on hw the connection like rotates closed didn't know if the grease would  mess with any of the tolerances

On 6/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, Brooklyn21denali said:

I thought about that didn’t know if it was a good idea based on hw the connection like rotates closed didn't know if the grease would  mess with any of the tolerances

I think as long as I don't go overboard and use the whole tube it should be fine.  Probably just get a good coating covering one side.  I've used it on lots of connectors at work and it's thin enough that it will express out the sides if over used.