PULSAR LT CONTROL MODULE?

Has anyone on here installed the pulsar LT control module that was recently release?  Curious how easy it is to install and how it might compare to one of the Range DFM disablers?  I can find all sorts of videos and reviews on the range module, but this product doesn't seem to have any traction yet.

22 hours ago, Stanleyj42 said:

Has anyone on here installed the pulsar LT control module that was recently release?  Curious how easy it is to install and how it might compare to one of the Range DFM disablers?  I can find all sorts of videos and reviews on the range module, but this product doesn't seem to have any traction yet.

Range doesn't have a DFM disabler (not including the Pulsar LT). Range has an AFM disabler. 

The Pulsar took maybe 15 minutes to install and set up. 

On 11/30/2020 at 2:03 PM, HK_Crew said:

Range doesn't have a DFM disabler (not including the Pulsar LT). Range has an AFM disabler. 

The Pulsar took maybe 15 minutes to install and set up. 

Range definitely does have a DFM disabler. I have had one in my 2019 LT Trailboss 5.3 for a while now and absolutely love it. Great to have all 8 cylinders and start/stop disabled

• 1 month later...

Has anyone installed the Pulsar LT control module on/in a 2021 Chevy 6.2 liter. I know that it says up to 2020 and I emailed PTE Edge and they confirmed they have not tested it yet on 2021. I was just curious if anyone has tried it on a 2021.  

45 minutes ago, MizzouSubsea said:

Has anyone installed the Pulsar LT control module on/in a 2021 Chevy 6.2 liter. I know that it says up to 2020 and I emailed PTE Edge and they confirmed they have not tested it yet on 2021. I was just curious if anyone has tried it on a 2021.  

I was wondering the same thing. I contacted DiabloSport and was told the same - they are working on it but don't have a date.  They asked if I would be interested in being in the test group and of course I said yes - but never heard back from them.

1 hour ago, MizzouSubsea said:

I have installed on my 2021 6.2 RST about two months ago.  No issues.  There is a whole nother thread about the Pulsar device.  

I installed it about a week ago on my 2021 6.2 Trail Boss with no issues. Disabled DFM and auto start/stop and adjusted the throttle response (I like factory setting the best).

Everything works as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love one but they are backordered for 12+ weeks everywhere I've looked.  [emoji849]  Damn COVID.

Yeah my dad told me that last week. He said the manufacturer is waiting on the harness. I ordered mine just in time before they ran out.

Many thanks and I will install when I get home. I guess I got lucky when I ordered it. Also does anyone know anything about the exhaust upgrade for the 6.2 liter GM offers. I see they advertise a slight HP gain but I was wondering if it will interfere with my exhaust through bumper. I have a 2021 Trail boss midnight edition and do not want to lose my black exhaust tips 

Many thanks and I will install when I get home. I guess I got lucky when I ordered it. Also does anyone know anything about the exhaust upgrade for the 6.2 liter GM offers. I see they advertise a slight HP gain but I was wondering if it will interfere with my exhaust through bumper. I have a 2021 Trail boss midnight edition and do not want to lose my black exhaust tips 

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure the GMPE fits the same as your stick exhaust, meaning no need to remove your exhaust bezels. I’m thinking about either the Corsa or Borla S type. Haven’t decided yet. For right now I just had the muffler deleted and it sounds pretty good.