Upper control arm clearance issue

Hello everyone, I bought a 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain brand new. From dealership it was supposed to be level. It was not. I added a rough country spacer to the front to bring it up level. After doing this I've noticed the upper control arms are uncomfortably close to the bump stops. I was wondering what the best way to fix this issue was. Aftermarket upper arms? If so what's the best product everyone has used to correct this issue it has the rancho adjustable front struts with the billet rough country spacer.

I've installed mine over a year ago and love it. Feedom UCA's, Eibach Pro Truck Kit w/springs, and rear Motofab 2" blocks. Do it right if you got the money or save up for it. Chevy stock shock and springs suck. Mine came with the Rancho's and stamped UCA's. Absolute garbage for a z71 imho.
Here's some pics.fcf8fedeebcdae9d7854494cfc08a595.jpg84e6e17550f71a46cb9a5059fe2b75ae.jpg70b03be1aa4449f2283cc7af8494fb33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Get rid of the spacer and add bilstein 5100 which will level the truck and give you an extra 1” of travel in the front. I’m running 5100 with 1.8” lift in front and stock height In rear. I have a slight rake which I like since I tow and don’t want to be nose high. I believe you can raise front 2.25” with 5100.

a0eea5825edf2d53034fab42dda484b0.jpg