Center seat recall

Saw a recent recall pop up on my truck. Seems like the safety belts in the center front seat may not be secured properly. I’ve never used it but will get it inspected. Anyone else get this notice? Was only visible from display if I looked for recalls.

9 hours ago, jnissen said:

Saw a recent recall pop up on my truck. Seems like the safety belts in the center front seat may not be secured properly. I’ve never used it but will get it inspected. Anyone else get this notice? Was only visible from display if I looked for recalls.

I work in service I have yet to see an issue with one yet however yes there is a open recall for inspection

On 1/9/2021 at 9:20 PM, Fubar12 said:

I work in service I have yet to see an issue with one yet however yes there is a open recall for inspection

Whats the inspection consist of? Just a quick visual between the seats to see if the seat belt is bolted to the seat or is it more extensive than that?

On 1/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, jnissen said:

Yeah I’d like to avoid a trip to the dealer if it’s a quick visual check.

Took mine in last week. Called them they said bring it up mechanic came out moved the seat forward said your good. Took longer to do the paper work then the inspection 15 minutes tops. Keep in mind if you look at it and see the bolt is attached you still have to go to the dealer and have them inspect it to remove it from the recall notice or you will continue to get notices.