Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting in the correct area....If not mods feel free to move. I'm a newbie here for sure.....first post. Not new to forums or GM trucks at all. I have owned and own many GM vehicles. My last truck was a 13 Silverado 1500 Z71.  I recently purchased a new 2021 Trail Boss....love the ruck. I have been poking around on here since late November and decided to join the family. Looking forward to learning and sharing! 

B98559C0-014A-4C44-A1D7-D8E5D039EAB8.jpeg

Edited by 21trailboss

2 hours ago, 21trailboss said:

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting in the correct area....If not mods feel free to move. I'm a newbie here for sure.....first post. Not new to forums or GM trucks at all. I have owned and own many GM vehicles. My last truck was a 13 Silverado 1500 Z71.  I recently purchased a new 2021 Trail Boss....love the ruck. I have been poking around on here since late November and decided to join the family. Looking forward to learning and sharing! 

B98559C0-014A-4C44-A1D7-D8E5D039EAB8.jpeg

Beautiful truck!  And like Bluegrass mentioned. You’re gonna love that engine/tranny combo!  Exhaust and intake really wakes it up. Enjoy

53 minutes ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

Ayyye I see that 6.2 badge. Nice! You're going to love that engine/trans combo. 

Yes sir.....good eye! I bought a new 03 sierra CC 2500 hd with 6.0/4L80E great truck ex got that in the divorce. Bought a new 13 CC Silverado  Z71 5.3/6L80E also great ruck but noticeable power loss.  You are right....I love this 6.2/10 speed! I haven't towed with it yet but this bad boy has some power!    

18 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

Beautiful truck!  And like Bluegrass mentioned. You’re gonna love that engine/tranny combo!  Exhaust and intake really wakes it up. Enjoy

Thank you TNT....Your truck looks sweet too! Yes I definitely love the engine/trans combo!  

1 hour ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

Ayyye I see that 6.2 badge. Nice! You're going to love that engine/trans combo. 

I see you have a 2010 GS C6.....  I have an 09 Z51 you can see in the background....NA 600 hp shes nasty  lol 

39 minutes ago, 21trailboss said:

I see you have a 2010 GS C6.....  I have an 09 Z51 you can see in the background....NA 600 hp shes nasty  lol 

Nice! Sounds nasty!

Mine is around 500hp. Nothing crazy because I semi-daily it in nice weather. Cam, headers, full exhaust, street tune. But I can tell you I've never smiled more in a car haha. Here we are on the Dragon last fall. 

3071722.jpg

Edited by BluegrassMotorsport

26 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Nice truck.  

What about the early 70s white Firebird?.

Nice eye!  Thats my 73 TransAM its an original 455/4spd car. 472 BB chevy/TCI turbo 400 now.  I have a 2006 Pontiac GTO LS2 and TKO 600 for the car.....conversion hopefully happening soon. 

17 minutes ago, 21trailboss said:

Nice eye!  Thats my 73 TransAM its an original 455/4spd car. 472 BB chevy/TCI turbo 400 now.  I have a 2006 Pontiac GTO LS2 and TKO 600 for the car.....conversion hopefully happening soon. 

Nice stable of vehicles you have there.   

47 minutes ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

Nice! Sounds nasty!

Mine is around 500hp. Nothing crazy because I semi-daily it in nice weather. Cam, headers, full exhaust, street tune. But I can tell you I've never smiled more in a car haha. Here we are on the Dragon last fall. 

3071722.jpg

Sweet car brother....Love it! Yours sounds nasty enough and I know what you mean about the smiles! Love the wide body! 

8904BCC1-E2AD-4CE2-8598-7C4B1F384E5E.jpeg

Edited by 21trailboss