2021 Denali Crew Cab

I’m seeing lots of trucks with Tonneau bed covers.  I am interested in a trifold hard cover but am curious as to how they do when going thru an automated car wash.  Seventy years old and don’t care to hand wash any longer.   I have an annual subscription with local drive thru that has rolling brushes.  Anyone have any input on this type of car wash with hard covers?

Edited by eastex

No issues, over 2 years now, Automatic car wash usually 2 times a week, little drips here and there but it's expected with the high pressure jets and blowers, no damage to the cover from the roller brushes going over it. 

No Tonneau cover is completely water tight and car washes use extreme water pressure to clean.  I have a GM REV Industries tri-fold dealer installed on my Sierra that I purchased with the truck and its covered with the 3 yr / 36,000 mile warranty.  Been thru the touchless car wash once so far and there was minimal intrusion at the tail gate area. 

https://accessories.gmc.com/product/bed-products/short-bed-hard-folding-tonneau-cover-by-rev-associated-accessories-19418277?year=2021&make=GMC&model=Sierra 1500&modelId=548&body=Crew Cab Pickup&bodyId=22&wheel=Short Box&wheelId=651&trim=Denali&trimId=577&drive=4WD&driveId=8&engine=6.2L V8 GAS&engineId=5920&bodyNumDoors=5&categoryId=12010

19_GMC_SIE_TON_15.jpg