Tri Fold bed cover

Yes, and my advice would be to go with their ArmorFlex version as its much more durable with the Line-X type coating.

My UltraFlex was peeling and flaking in less then 3 years so they replaced it under warranty.

They stand behind their stuff and I'd definitely buy from them again.

Or check the Discount Bandit price and take it to Real Truck for a price match. ?

Edited by Bgill
spelling

1 hour ago, Bgill said:

Yes, and my advice would be to go with their ArmorFlex version as its much more durable with the Line-X type coating.

My UltraFlex was peeling and flaking in less then 3 years so they replaced it under warranty.

They stand behind there stuff and I'd definitely buy from them again.

Or check the Discount Bandit price and take it to Real Truck for a price match. ?

Thanks for the reply and the info  will look at the Armorflex version a little closer.

Since your in Texas and I'm in Florida we both face the same havoc the Sun and high temperatures summer can bring.

North of the Mason Dixon the UltraFlex is probably fine but in the South or Southwest the ArmorFlex is the way to go.

Plus the 5 year warranty provides plenty of long term security with your purchase.

I run these covers on my last truck a 2016 Silverado 2500 HD, the new Silverado High Country I trying the Bak Revolver x4 for a different look.

Both are Truck Hero companies and are made within a few miles of each other in Missouri. 

Thanks again for the replies.  I bought the Ultra Flex model after looking at all the different versions at the local dealer. Armor Flex is really nice but To me it looked just like my bed liner.  Dealer installed it comes with a 5 year warranty and dealer was able to sign me up for an additional five years by registering it.  I think they are pretty much the same cover other than one has the Line-X on the exterior and the other has carpeted under panels.   They both come with the integrated bed rail light which I didn’t really need.  All in all I am really pleased with the cover.  It appears very well built and looks good on the truck.

I have the ultraflex and would recommend it to anyone.  Great customer service as well.  I was missing a clip on the support bar when it was delivered from Amazon and they fedexed me a bag of them.  Recently I broke the little retainer clip that hold the support bar against the truck bed rails and again they fedexed me a bag of them.

• 2 months later...

Looking at trifold cover option, I am curious what would be course of action if locking tailgate on truck failed to open.  I assume you would have to break cover in order to repair locking mechanism on the truck.   Am I right?

Nope. 

I'd just fish a coat hanger or similar up between the tailgate and the bed and snag the the release wire mechanism.

It may not be ideal and depending on your tools, skill and luck it could take a little or no time at all.

Has there been claims of the power tailgates not opening properly? What's the root cause of that issue?

Edited by Bgill

On 4/18/2021 at 9:52 AM, Bgill said:

Nope. 

I'd just fish a coat hanger or similar up between the tailgate and the bed and snag the the release wire mechanism.

It may not be ideal and depending on your tools, skill and luck it could take a little or no time at all.

Has there been claims of the power tailgates not opening properly? What's the root cause of that issue?

But don't tell that to the crooks or they will be breaking into all these  covers!  I have a BAK F1 and that is all it would take.