Leaf Springs

2018 Silverado 5.3, I installed a 2"/3" drop kit but I realized I need to go a little lower, I was looking for someone who sells "re-arched" leaf springs to lower the rear a few more inches (not really wanting to install a spring flip kit). But I cannot find a company that sell them for my truck, so I may have to install the flip kit.  My question to the forum is how the flip kit handles the horsepower, is it design to do that?  I've seen the kits and how they are installed, but still wonder how they hold up, any thoughts?

12 hours ago, rlcole321 said:

My question to the forum is how the flip kit handles the horsepower, is it design to do that?  I've seen the kits and how they are installed, but still wonder how they hold up, any thoughts?

I have Belltech’s flip kit installed. It handles my stock 6.2 better than the factory setup. There is way less wheel hop and a better ride than stock.

There are a few guys one here with flip kits putting out good power. One guy has over 600 rwhp and his truck is lowered 4/6 or 5/7