2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE

Hi folks - getting close to getting a ntm truck.  Currently pretty interested in a 2018 Sierra 1500 SLE (with i think kodiak edition).

Truck has 52000kms on it. Red in color, black wheels, remote start, heated seats blah blah blah

Some earlier questions I have for you guys if you can:

1. Truck looks levelled - other than asking dealer how can I tell it is has been levelled? 

2. Any issues you would warn me out or to look at?  Yes I know how to use forum but threads are all over the place - i think generally its a pretty decent drivetrain right?

3. In the grille there is this row of small orange dots - i cannot tell if they are a factory something or what the hell they are - any thoughts?

4. Are those stock wheels do you think?

Link here:  https://www.herrongm.com/VehicleDetails/used-2018-GMC-Sierra_1500-SLE-New_Glasgow-NS/4743513013

I am sure I will have more questions over the coming days and appreciate everyones replies.

Thanks

Yzinger

Wheels appear to be oem maybe dealer swapped, as in didn't come on the truck, but upgraded from the dealer. The dots look like some sort of aftermarket running lights. The truck is definitely leveled, maybe too much. Main issues with the drive train are slight vibrations and potential lifter failure. I had one go out on my 15 at 67k, thankfully under warranty.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

yeah i do know to take anything on internet with a grain of salt.  Just making sure no tranny or motor etc ongoing issues.

Dealer told me 20inch wheels.  Maybe those orange lights are just cosmetic type for looks - me no likey so would likely remove them.

I also really like a spray in box liner and the remote start.

Oh one other thing i can recall - notice the black in middle of hood, it seems it is almost a sticker for lack of a better word. Maybe some sort of paint protection but why only there?

Thanks for your replies fellas.

Edited by yzinger

Wheels are factory but off of the wrong generation of truck but still fit.  Those are from a new T1 2019-2021 Sierra Elevation trim truck.  That truck was factory built with 17" aluminum wheels with LT265/70R17 C load tires, Bridgestone Dueler AT RHS.

Looks like PO put exhaust on it as well as the hood deflector and window visors.  Lights in the grille too from the PO as that's not a factory thing.  Same for the hood graphic and tonneau.

Clean history in GM land.  Just a starter motor under warranty (not uncommon).   

Has 3.08 gearing so if you are towing keep that in mind as that truck will be rated for 6,100lbs towing.  

Edited by newdude