Front Premium Floor Liners with Carpet Insert

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the new all weather front premium floor liners with carpet insert.  These come standard with the Denali 2500HD Black Diamond Edition or you can custom order these when building a new 2500 from the GMC website however, they don't appear to be listed in the accessories catalog yet.  My dealer can't seem to find the part number for them, would anyone be able to assist in finding the part number? I've attached a screen shot of the floor mat I am inquiring about.

TIA,

Josh

Screenshot_20210103-173414_YouTube.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 8:28 PM, glkprhog1 said:

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the new all weather front premium floor liners with carpet insert.  These come standard with the Denali 2500HD Black Diamond Edition or you can custom order these when building a new 2500 from the GMC website however, they don't appear to be listed in the accessories catalog yet.  My dealer can't seem to find the part number for them, would anyone be able to assist in finding the part number? I've attached a screen shot of the floor mat I am inquiring about.

TIA,

Josh

Screenshot_20210103-173414_YouTube.jpg

sticker under a mat. 

820484A7-05FC-4391-8423-D68C7CD3D951.jpeg

Guest Phobby

Currently These mats are from the Factory ONLY. I checked and triple checked as my truck came with the "all weather" solid rubber mats. I think they looks really cheap in comparison to the "Premium floor mats" that are a $130 build option compared to the $210 all weather mats. My dealer found the buildout code and that's the only place they exist. 

Unless you buy another truck with the Premium Floor mat option, There is no way to buy these. 

I was wondering how in the hell you could get a replacement if one was ruined by something. Nope

I have a set of these for sale that were removed from a 2021 3500 AT4 with about 50 miles of use - selling them for a friend.

The boxes are large so shipping will need to be a consideration. 

Anyone that is interested, PM me and we’ll see if we can sort out a fair deal. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 6/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, Hobbypro said:

The carpet part unsnaps and it becomes a solid rubber floor mat

I'm really happy with the mats, just as good of quality as Weathertech. We play in the snow all winter long, and was just up in northern Wisconsin with 3 grandsons, sand, dirt, candy, gum, beverages, etc. they keep the carpet below protected, get back home shake em out, hit them with the hose and a sponge mop and they look like new, then pop the carpet back in for a "refined suburban look" 😅

Good stuff.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 8:39 AM, MBennett said:

Factory option BKE and BKF

For GMC front mats are 84982187 and rears are 84590967

Can anyone confirm these are in fact the correct part numbers?  All the parts sites have a very generic description and even more generic photos.