How do you remove front small fender triangular pieces 1500 Silverado 2019 ?

I’m working on my truck and ran into a snag.  How do you remove this part of the fender .  I’ve taken the three bolts I see from the top that you can access through the engine bay and then all the screws that the fender liner screws into it . I’m not sure how to remove it after that .  Looks like there’s few white square body clips but not sure how they come out 

0CF3E8C8-B03E-4530-9C67-50DAD18967E6.jpeg

I ended up figuring this out .  If anyone else needs to know that comes across this  I can help .

over view.  Remove screws from fender liner , remove 3 screws from top engine bay that connects it .  Then reach inside and pull down on black circle clip that will unpin two pins from top of the clip .  Then pull towards yourself where it has two pins  the headlight connects to it .  It just pulls out of there similar to the grille does.  Then lastly there is two square white clips at the bottom of the fender cover and the cover you pull down on it and it slides down out of the clips 

Edited by boneill
Typo
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:06 AM, boneill said:

I ended up figuring this out .  If anyone else needs to know that comes across this  I can help .

over view.  Remove screws from fender liner , remove 3 screws from top engine bay that connects it .  Then reach inside and pull down on black circle clip that will unpin two pins from top of the clip .  Then pull towards yourself where it has two pins  the headlight connects to it .  It just pulls out of there similar to the grille does.  Then lastly there is two square white clips at the bottom of the fender cover and the cover you pull down on it and it slides down out of the clips 

I am interested to know why you did this and what you put in place of it. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bob Ross said:

I am interested to know why you did this and what you put in place of it. 

I was doing a headlight conversion on my custom Silverado to the HID LED headlights and ran into a snag when I couldn’t figure out who to remove those pieces .  In order to access the headlight I had  to temporarily remove it while doing the headlight install. Once finished my headlight conversion  I put it back in place .  

2 minutes ago, boneill said:

I was doing a headlight conversion on my custom Silverado to the HID LED headlights and ran into a snag when I couldn’t figure out who to remove those pieces .  In order to access the headlight I had  to temporarily remove it while doing the headlight install. Once finished my headlight conversion  I put it back in place .  

Ahh ok I thought there was some new cool thing that went in there which I needed to spend money on. It would be cool to put some lights or something in there. 

• Like 1