Cost to install bilstein adjustable struts on 19-21 Sierra

2 hours ago, Alabama said:

Does anybody have any 1st hand idea of what it should cost to have a mechanic install the bilstein adjustable struts on a newer Sierra?

thanks so much.

Belle Tire charged me $300 labor for all 4.  I normally do shocks my self but I am not a fan of installing struts without a safe spring compressor.  I bought the struts and shocks from Summit Racing.  Much better ride!!!  Rancho's are not very good shocks.

20200910_165348.jpg

I bought the shocks myself. Did the installation myself, which is not that hard. I paid a local shop $50 to remove the old shocks from springs and install new shocks with their spring compressor. Took them about 5 minutes to do it, and no one got hurt. I then reinstalled them back on the truck myself. I would say if you are just having them to do the installation around $100-150 is reasonable for labor. Really should only take about an hour at most at a shop on a lift. The rears are just a couple of bolts and nuts on each side, very easy. Can do it in your driveway in about 10 minutes. The front is a little more time consuming but not hard at all.

Edited by winks79