Is there a way to disable the auto door lock when you shift into drive? The dealer said its not possible on a 2020 Sierra. Im not talking about the passive system or convenience, just when your in park then to drive or reverse.

You can with WAMS along with a buttload of other stuff

Applying this patch will add the menu item to the factory "vehicle settings" menu to disable the function that automatically locks the doors when the transmission is shifted out of Park.

NOTE: Applying this patch only makes the menu item visible in the factory radio settings. In order to disable auto door locks, you must first enable this option in the BCM tune. Once the BCM has been flashed with this option applied, then go into the "settings" menu on the radio home screen, then "Vehicle", then "Door Locks", then set "Auto Door Locks" to "disabled".

https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product/t1-pickup-wams-spec-bcm-programming/

@GTPprix

Edited by Rob Mugs

Some of my faves 

Speed Limiter - Gone

One-touch open/close sunroof

Brights with Fogs

Added more flashes to the turn signal "tap"

They come out with new stuff all the time as well

My 2019 Yukon has the ability to turn off auto lock from the factory.

However I wish it has more options.  I like to leave it ON.  But my wife's Rogue allows you to select when the doors unlock, either when shifting to PARK or when turning the vehicle off.

GM only will unlock when shifting into park so that does leave one vulnerable potentially unless you re-lock your doors after shifting into park and idling.