Driver settings

This is page 75 from my 2019 Silverado manual. It appears you have to enable this in vehicle personalization and also use remote start. Yours may be a little different since it's 2 years newer.

2019 Silverado Manual P75.jpg

Edited by Chevrolet1

20 hours ago, aer2345 said:

New 2021 GMC Sierra owner, is there a way to get the truck to recognize the seat ac as being on every time. 

Welcome to the site, congratulations on your new truck.

Answer to your question: No

23 hours ago, aer2345 said:

New 2021 GMC Sierra owner, is there a way to get the truck to recognize the seat ac as being on every time. 

I have the seat cooling auto start set to "on" in the menu, but I have yet to see them come on without pushing the button.  I will figure it out eventually.

2 hours ago, milkmaster said:

I have the seat cooling auto start set to "on" in the menu, but I have yet to see them come on without pushing the button.  I will figure it out eventually.

They will come on during remote start, but will be off after entring the truck and activating the ignition.

2020 Acadia Denali will turn the seat ventilation or heating on automatically whenever it thinks conditions make either necessary. 

2021 Sierra Denali they will only auto-function during remote start. (and will be off after ignition enable) Requires the menu set be set to enable the function to operate during remote start.