Another new guy from SC

fastk9dad

Greetings...

I've been stalking this forum on and off for years and figured it's about time I signed up as I'm awaiting delivery on a new 2021 Sierra AT4 that I splurged on for my 50th birthday.

I'm trading in my '09 Tahoe 2LT that I bought new and currently has 217k on the clock. It's been a good solid truck and lived through 10 NY winters as well and is starting to show her age. Prior to that I had an '04 4Runner that I also bought new and traded for the Tahoe and before that I had a '94 Dodge that I bought used off lease at 30k and retired that 213k. Yes, I like to keep my trucks for a while! Since moving to SC a few years ago I don't put nearly the mileage I used to (7k in 2 years!) so I'm not sure I'll ever see those miles again on a vehicle.

I've been a part of many other auto forums over the years so you may have seen me in my more active past, but nowadays I mostly read and occasionally contribute.

Anyway, happy to become "official" now.

• 1 month later...