Chrome Denali Power Steps On SLT (2019)

Good morning guys. First time poster but have lurked for a while. I searched for this topic and did find some information but not for this body and year so I figured I’d ask here. 

I want to install power steps to my 2019 SLT Crew Frost White 4WD. I would like the chrome power steps and can not seem to find any aftermarket other than black. I’ve seen some on a local white vehicle and to me the black stood out a lot when folding up and I did not care for the look. I’d like it to be more clean/sleek looking. 

Are there aftermarket chrome powers that I’m overlooking? 

My salesman told me that the Denali powers can not be put on the SLTs because it doesn’t have the RPOs? I’m certain that someone has a work around for this. 

Has anyone done this? What special wiring is needed? What is the part number for the Denali Power Step package?

Any and all photos and information are welcomed. 

C1B177C9-246E-43BD-8E21-FA756D74FC9D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Unwrntd said:

I’ll sell you my oem steps, not sure what it would take to make them work though 

How much? I don’t see why they wouldn’t work same as aftermarket if wired the same way. But that’s just me thinking. I really have no clue. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, Nasen Soileau said:

How much? I don’t see why they wouldn’t work same as aftermarket if wired the same way. But that’s just me thinking. I really have no clue. 

$700ish  for the pair I think. Only issue is the wiring harness is too difficult to remove, so it wouldn’t come with.

On 10/9/2021 at 9:43 AM, Nasen Soileau said:

Good morning guys. First time poster but have lurked for a while. I searched for this topic and did find some information but not for this body and year so I figured I’d ask here. 

I want to install power steps to my 2019 SLT Crew Frost White 4WD. I would like the chrome power steps and can not seem to find any aftermarket other than black. I’ve seen some on a local white vehicle and to me the black stood out a lot when folding up and I did not care for the look. I’d like it to be more clean/sleek looking. 

Are there aftermarket chrome powers that I’m overlooking? 

My salesman told me that the Denali powers can not be put on the SLTs because it doesn’t have the RPOs? I’m certain that someone has a work around for this. 

Has anyone done this? What special wiring is needed? What is the part number for the Denali Power Step package?

Any and all photos and information are welcomed. 

C1B177C9-246E-43BD-8E21-FA756D74FC9D.jpeg

There is a switch in the center stack that allows you to extend, extend to tire, and disable the boards. It would be pretty involved if you are going that far.

2 hours ago, gemarsh said:

There is a switch in the center stack that allows you to extend, extend to tire, and disable the boards. It would be pretty involved if you are going that far.

Couldn’t it somehow be wired like the Amp aftermarket? I’m more about the chrome look (over the black) than the functions that the Denali has with these steps. Just want to open and close with the doors. Thanks for the feedback so far. 

They are very easy to wire. I installed them in my 2019 sierra slt. I had a hard time finding the parts but the harness Dr provided all connectors. I have prints if anyone needs them. I also got the center stack switch. 

26 minutes ago, Mora84 said:

They are very easy to wire. I installed them in my 2019 sierra slt. I had a hard time finding the parts but the harness Dr provided all connectors. I have prints if anyone needs them. I also got the center stack switch. 

I would definitely appreciate any and all parts, numbers, prints etc that you have!

17 hours ago, Unwrntd said:

$700ish  for the pair I think. Only issue is the wiring harness is too difficult to remove, so it wouldn’t come with.

Where are you located? I’m in south central Louisiana. 

2 hours ago, AirForceAngler said:

FYI..Factory power steps are garbage.

Why’s that? Before I go through any trouble I’d live to hear your opinion. 

I really just want a chrome power step. I can’t seem to find the aftermarket.