New 22 Silverado LT back up camera

Hi guys, I’m new here. I purchased a new 2022 Silverado LT 2.7 Turbo 4X4. My only complaint so far is the back up camera. It’s a pretty low quality image during the day, but at night it’s so grainy, it is pretty much useless. 

I have had new GM vehicles since 2014 to include an equinox, a Malibu, and a Terrain. Never had an issue like this. 

I am planning to schedule a service/warranty appointment on this, and was curious if anyone else has had this issue. 

I purchased my 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom in November. The quality of the backup camera is the poorest I have seen. The most concerning problem is that the camera shows objects to be much further away than they are.

Agreed. I do not trust the camera on my truck. I think they went for a really wide angle camera but it makes everything out of perspective. 
I was looking forward to a nice factory camera. 

Interesting - I've got a Impala LTZ and the camera is pretty darn good. A friend just got a Denali HD2500, it doesn't have a rear view mirror, all cameras. Not sure I'm ready for that step. It took a while to to trust push button start :)   

My on-order, I do have the LT with the up conv pkg to the pwr seat/keyless bundle. It's still got to be better than nothing. 

Edited by Leonardo Willi