2021 3.0 LM2 CEL U026F & U1345 OBDII codes

Let me get this right.  Your front camera lost its connection, and another code was thrown for a LIN connection issue, and you're going to get rid of the truck?  Just do what everybody else already does and lemon the truck.  Would be better than throwing it out since Republic seems to be on strike and garbage is mounting up everywhere.  With the homeless pissing and crapping on the sidewalks nobody would every notice an abandoned truck, lol. 

Or, just get it fixed.  It's under warranty. 

Edited by Transient
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, newdude said:

Wire harness chafing is most likely culprit for both codes.  

#21-NA-077: Information on Aero Shutter Related Diagnostic Codes - (Aug 4, 2021)

#21-NA-149: Engine Wire Harness Chafing - (Jan 5, 2022)

Thank you for the info newdude.

3 minutes ago, GK Hill said:

Day 1 and the dealership doesn't know what the problem is.

You and I are both in the same situation.  My dash camera stopped working.  It's a GM Accessory.  Dealership doesn't know how to service it because GM hasn't provided any info on it.  It'll be covered under warranty.  Question is, whose warranty. 

Edited by Transient

Day 3, charge air cooler pump is bad. Part might be available next week or the week after. It is not recommended to drive with this problem. Picked up a loaner Acadia SLT 2.0T. We will see how long this takes.