Anybody do a horn upgrade yet??

New to the site, thanks in advance for your patience.

I have a 2021 Sierra 2500 HD AT4 and love everything but the wimpy ass horn.  It's kind of embarrassing.  Has anyone upgraded their horn with something better befitting this big ass truck but still using the oem connectors?

I know you were looking OEM but I went with a Hornblaster Conductor Special kit and spare tire delete and love it.  I like having the compressor that I can use right on the truck.  I thought about using the OEM setup but really didn't like the sound of any of the one's that use that setup.

CT Chevy, thanks for the reply much appreciated.  I'd considered adding an air horn but as a secondary horn and still wanted to keep the oem setup, but with a better sounding unit.  Being that the truck is practically new (4k miles) and still under warranty I didn't want to start messing with it too much just yet.

Haven't tried it just yet, but I may add a double trumpet marine electric horn like on my boat. Not as big as semi or trian horns, but you hear it. It would just be a back up, probably on my upfitter switch. Available from west marine, eBay, etc 

• 1 month later...