2022 Sierra/Silverado Ordered in April

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who ordered our trucks in April . This way we can keep each other updated as to when we might start finally hitting some of the milestones. 

my order 4/5/22

the truck is at ''your 2022 GMC Sierra AT4 order has been accepted for production. ''

• Like 1

My order was placed on April 7th for a refreshed AT4 and the only option I have is dynamic blue. I’m at event code 3000 as of two weeks ago. Dealer said this Tuesday I’ll get a production date. 

dealer bought my 21 LT trail boss and now I’m anxious because I’m without a truck but the wait will be worth it. 

Edited by gt tangerine

22 hours ago, Saso said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who ordered our trucks in April . This way we can keep each other updated as to when we might start finally hitting some of the milestones. 

my order 4/5/22

the truck is at ''your 2022 GMC Sierra AT4 order has been accepted for production. ''

We also want to know how much you paid compared to sticker. No liars either😁

I'm in!

Ordered April 1st....still at 1100 unfortunately.....seems like a regular cab isn't getting preferenced real fast right now.

I already have the rear wheel well liners, wheels and stainless letters for the front end..... it needs to hurry up...lol

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2734.jpeg

IMG_2735.jpeg

Update on the AT4X I ordered.

Accepted: 5/5

TPW: 6/27

Dealer estimates late July to early August delivery.

Dealer is no Deposit required, No markup, and will honor Supplier Discount. Worried how close this is to 23 Production though.

Edited by claw2791

32 minutes ago, claw2791 said:

Update on the AT4X I ordered.

Accepted: 5/5

TPW: 6/27

Dealer estimates late July to early August delivery.

Dealer is no Deposit required, No markup, and will honor Supplier Discount. Worried how close this is to 23 Production though.

That is a long time from Accepted to TPW Week, I thought they were always closer than that.

You're right, normally in June is the cut off.....could be different with such a short '22 refresh run though.

9 minutes ago, Cowboyman said:

That is a long time from Accepted to TPW Week, I thought they were always closer than that.

You're right, normally in June is the cut off.....could be different with such a short '22 refresh run though.

Yeah I thought the same. Wondering if it's specific to AT4X and Denali Ultimate. If June is the cut off, and that's the last week, wonder if they are expecting it to be pushed to a 23. 🧐

Edited by claw2791

5 minutes ago, claw2791 said:

Yeah I thought the same. Wondering if it's specific to AT4X and Denali Ultimate. If June is the cut off, and that's the last week, wonder if they are expecting it to be pushed to a 23. 🧐

I guess the good news would be I don't see any changes for the '23 models....so at least it would be the same truck you wanted.

18 minutes ago, Cowboyman said:

Also my dealer is checking on the cut off date on the '22 model....when he gets that for me I'll post it.

Last DOSP (Dealer Order Submission Process) date for 2022 is 6/30.  It appears that orders for 2022 have to be in by 6/3.