2022 Sierra/Silverado Ordered in April

DOSP (Dealer Order Submission Process) ...is that the last day they can go from submitted to accepted by GM?

I have one that's been submitted since 4/1....code 1100....and that's it.

They say I am top of their list for orders, GM just hasn't given them a regular cab for allocation.

2 hours ago, Cowboyman said:

I guess the good news would be I don't see any changes for the '23 models....so at least it would be the same truck you wanted.

Yeah true. I did see this on the Order Guide though. Makes me wonder if some secretive unannounced change coming they don't want on the Guide yet. 

Screenshot_20220505-231939_Chrome Beta.jpg

On 5/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, sharkeysierra said:

Ordered 4/21 Elevation with Standard Box

Accepted 5/7 - Denied Standard Box and given Short Box

Changing my order today for SLT Standard Box

Tell us where it goes.  Local dealer said they have a hard time getting standard boxes.

Edited by lars128

14 hours ago, gt tangerine said:

Event code 3400, my original TPW of 6/20/22 has now been changed to 5/30/22.

im excited 

Wow! Well if it had to go a direction I'm glad it's way sooner. Perhaps mine will get moved up. 🤔

Edited by claw2791

I ordered in the first week of March but had to wait for an allocation. It was accepted Sometime in mid to late April. Expected delivery is 6/9

High Country with LM2 

• 2 weeks later...

My dealer is replacing my AT4 Refresh due to the whole truck needing to be painted from a factory contamination. The original TPW of the new truck was 6/13 but got pushed out a month to 7/18. The order has been at 3000 since May they told me...

They're giving me a truck that's 4k more expensive at no additional cost because of how bad the paint is on my original AT4.

Onyx black, 6.2, CarbonPro, Tech pkg, premium pkg, preferred pkg is what I'm getting

1 hour ago, 20Denali21 said:

My dealer is replacing my AT4 Refresh due to the whole truck needing to be painted from a factory contamination. The original TPW of the new truck was 6/13 but got pushed out a month to 7/18. The order has been at 3000 since May they told me...

They're giving me a truck that's 4k more expensive at no additional cost because of how bad the paint is on my original AT4.

Onyx black, 6.2, CarbonPro, Tech pkg, premium pkg, preferred pkg is what I'm getting

Glad to see they are making it right. Did they say If it was still a 22? Was under the impression 22 production ends in June and 23 begins in July. Could be wrong though...

Edited by claw2791