2022 Sierra/Silverado Ordered in April

On 5/31/2022 at 5:17 PM, sharkeysierra said:

5/31 Received an email this morning that the truck was built and going through the quality inspection.

Contacted GM chat and they said it was in Indiana in the shipping process. 

How are you getting a email about it?  

2022 ZR2 - Sand Dune Metallic 

Power Tailgate is the only option

2000- Ordered 4/28/22

3000 - Accepted  5/3/22

3300 - Scheduled for Production 5/13/22

TPW -5/30/22

3400 - Broadcast for Production 5/14/22

3800 - Produced 6/1/22

Now, waiting on shipment.

Edited by GearheadSS

1 minute ago, sharkeysierra said:

I gave my email upon ordering the truck at the dealer.

Gotcha, I thought maybe it was from Chevrolet since you had been chatting with them.

Sure would be nice if they would do something like that straight from them.

Was your chat with GM automated or with a real person? 

5 minutes ago, Cowboyman said:

Gotcha, I thought maybe it was from Chevrolet since you had been chatting with them.

Sure would be nice if they would do something like that straight from them.

Was your chat with GM automated or with a real person? 

Im sure its 2 in the same, I ordered a GMC Sierra and go to the GMC website and start up the chat box.

It starts as auto but it after it answers your question, it asks if it was helpful. I type no and then it gives the option for clarification or an advisor. I chose advisor and they get on the chat. The advisor seems to give more thorough information. 

Edited by sharkeysierra
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sharkeysierra said:

It starts as auto but it after it answers your question, it asks if it was helpful. I type no and then it gives the option for clarification or an advisor. I chose advisor and they get on the chat. The advisor seems to give more thorough information. 

That is some good information, I will try that!

Thanks!!

On 5/31/2022 at 3:17 PM, sharkeysierra said:

5/31 Received an email this morning that the truck was built and going through the quality inspection.

Contacted GM chat and they said it was in Indiana in the shipping process. 

Emailed on 6/6 the truck has shipped and is on its way to the dealership. Though I did ask chat on 6/2 or 6/3 if they had any updates and they said it shipped and there was no last known place. Contacted the salesman at the dealership and he informed me that the next they hear is when it arrives at our states distribution lot.  

ordered a custom trailboss 2.7t with no options in white on April 8, dealer tells me it's built and in mexico awaiting transport, expect a month, I'm in Canada...

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 6:00 AM, 4banger said:

ordered a custom trailboss 2.7t with no options in white on April 8, dealer tells me it's built and in mexico awaiting transport, expect a month, I'm in Canada...

well mine has vin and has been sitting in mexico for a couple weeks with 'delayed' status, apparently trains are an issue, I will be cancelling early next week, I just grabbed a 22 custom 2.7t h.o. off the lot today that I'll lift for the snow and outdoor clearance we need but really won't miss the other stuff including 4 low, anyhow I was in a circumstance where primary vehicle ****** the bed and I'm in rentals waiting and with uncertainty I decided I couldn't wait any longer...just wanted to update here

On 6/8/2022 at 12:09 PM, sharkeysierra said:

Emailed on 6/6 the truck has shipped and is on its way to the dealership. Though I did ask chat on 6/2 or 6/3 if they had any updates and they said it shipped and there was no last known place. Contacted the salesman at the dealership and he informed me that the next they hear is when it arrives at our states distribution lot.  

Received email on 6/13 that the truck was at the states distribution lot. 

Truck arrived early AM today at the dealership. Just signed for it about an hour ago. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkeysierra said:

Received email on 6/13 that the truck was at the states distribution lot. 

Truck arrived early AM today at the dealership. Just signed for it about an hour ago. 

When you get time, pics are always nice to see your truck! 👍