Front Grille Led Custom Lighting

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteMexican said:

Are those the Recon Projector Headlights? How do they look at night? Have you noticed any better lighting than stock? I have been eyeing them for a little while.

They are Spyder brand. They're about 1/3 the cost of the ridiculously priced Recons. I just put a set on my truck a few weeks ago. I need to adjust mine up some. The cutoff is very noticeable and it's a bit too close currently. I replaced the stock halogens they came with with Lasfit LEDs. The high beams are crazy bright!

1 hour ago, GETGONE said:

They are Spyder brand. They're about 1/3 the cost of the ridiculously priced Recons. I just put a set on my truck a few weeks ago. I need to adjust mine up some. The cutoff is very noticeable and it's a bit too close currently. I replaced the stock halogens they came with with Lasfit LEDs. The high beams are crazy bright!

Nice, I’ll definitely have to convince the wife to let me get them. 

I know the plugs for the bulbs are different since they use H7, but is the single plug that goes to the main harness the same as oem?

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteMexican said:

Are those the Recon Projector Headlights? How do they look at night? Have you noticed any better lighting than stock? I have been eyeing them for a little while.

H7 LED Headlight Bulbs

They are Akkon Projector with the Black Housing Halogen type H7 bulbs but I upgrade the H7 to Led Headlight Bulbs by far way brighter than the stock halogen.

1 hour ago, GETGONE said:

They are Akkon Projector with the Black Housing not Spyder band they are all most the same I think or look very similar. I don't use my high beams at all since I got the 3 front light bars install and those are super bright or brighter than hell.

39 minutes ago, GreatWhiteMexican said:

Nice, I’ll definitely have to convince the wife to let me get them. 

I know the plugs for the bulbs are different since they use H7, but is the single plug that goes to the main harness the same as oem?

Yes they install direct to the headlight stock harness.