Forward collision and lane keep assist still a problem on 2022 refresh?

1200 miles on the truck and today the yellow forward collision light is on and lane keep assist is unavailable.  I know this was a problem on earlier trucks but I thought there was a software update that fixed it. Anyone having this problem on a refreshed 2022 yet?

Edited by pepe48134
spelling

3 hours ago, flstnhd said:

Just happened on my 2022 Trail Boss refreshed last night with 2200 miles. Sensors and cameras all seem clean. 

Well that answers that. I guess Ill call the dealer tomorrow.

Dealer  confirmed its a bad forward camera. Its on national back order and my local small dealer now has 6 on order so we will wait and see.... they also think the intermittent radio static might be related.

• 2 weeks later...

Pepe48134.

Did they ever fix your truck?

I have 2022 Silverado ZR2, at 600 miles the frontal collision avoidence started having problems. Took 3 trips to the dealer for them to figure out it is the front camera but it is on backorder with no eta. 

3 hours ago, 6.2ZR2 said:

Pepe48134.

Did they ever fix your truck?

I have 2022 Silverado ZR2, at 600 miles the frontal collision avoidence started having problems. Took 3 trips to the dealer for them to figure out it is the front camera but it is on backorder with no eta. 

Finally got it into the dealership camera behind rear view mirror is broke dealership ordered a new one said could be 2-6 weeks out. 

Finally got mine into dealership. They updated the software or something which fixed the lane assist. They had it for three days trying yo figure out why the forward collision wouldn’t clear and finally called him to find out it was the camera. On order 2-6 weeks.