Forward collision and lane keep assist still a problem on 2022 refresh?

Got a call from the dealership, they found a camera module and they overnight it, should have it tomorrow. 
I’m impressed with the customer service so far. They told me if it gets there early enough they might be able to squeeze me in same day, Will update soon…

Same issue with my 2022 Trail Boss as well. Auto stop quit working first then front collision alert/adaptive cruise/lane assist. Have service appt on Monday. Pulling fuse resolved issue temporarily? 
Thanks for the advice 

Just now, JGoose11 said:

Same issue with my 2022 Trail Boss as well. Auto stop quit working first then front collision alert/adaptive cruise/lane assist. Have service appt on Monday. Pulling fuse resolved issue temporarily? 
Thanks for the advice 

Yes. Pulling the fuse will solve it temporarily.

UPDATE:

Camera module arrived. Dropped the truck off at the dealership.

Got a call 6 hours later saying they have bad news, same issue, even after replacing and programming the module. They told me to drop it off again on Monday so they can reach out to GM-engineering, maybe they can solve it with over the air diag...

I will keep you guys posted.

Edited by Manny Man

This is my theory on this issue. The fuse box is out of its tolerance specs, so the fuse is loose. I took the fuse and slightly bent the spades just enough to keep the fuse tight in the box. I've not had an issue at all since doing that. I also just got back from a small strip out of town and didn't have an issue. So, I might be onto something with the tolerances being off within the fuse box itself. Time will tell!

Just now, Kaylan Steen said:

This is my theory on this issue. The fuse box is out of its tolerance specs, so the fuse is loose. I took the fuse and slightly bent the spades just enough to keep the fuse tight in the box. I've not had an issue at all since doing that. I also just got back from a small strip out of town and didn't have an issue. So, I might be onto something with the tolerances being off within the fuse box itself. Time will tell!

No sir, this can't be it. It takes time for it to happen again so I can 100% guarantee, you'll have this issue again.

I think it's something with the software messing up the module...