Forward collision and lane keep assist still a problem on 2022 refresh?

4 hours ago, FarmerMaggot said:

Thank you for the tip! I lost forward collision alert and adaptive cruise over the weekend at about 2400 miles. I pulled fuse 11 and gave the outboard tabs a little twist. Both features are working now.

Awesome to hear! Fingers crossed that it continues! I've not had a single issue since doing it, so I hope you have the same results.

So I installed the heatsink on the camera, it gets hot and I can definitely feel that it takes heat away from the camera module, which is great. Only time will tell if it helps… looks cool tho 😀

F54B2F7A-56B9-468D-82A8-C54E4E211D11.jpeg

CF003E64-9C92-4D72-9ACE-FF44505B2E59.jpeg

Edited by Manny Man

Update: after ordering a new camera, it was the wrong one evidently. Now after months of waiting they installed the camera but after two days they can't get it calibrated. Apparently GM recommended ordering yet another camera! Issue not resolved....saga continues

My Sierra got the forward collision alert yesterday. No cruise control, but I also noticed my automatic high beam function doesn't work either. Pulled the fuse with no luck. I'll try the bendy thing and let you know if it works. 

19 hours ago, dickpencil said:

My Sierra got the forward collision alert yesterday. No cruise control, but I also noticed my automatic high beam function doesn't work either. Pulled the fuse with no luck. I'll try the bendy thing and let you know if it works. 

Do a slight twist, or slightly bend the spades in the opposite direction of the other. There are 3 spades, so the goal is to make it fill the gap tightly in the block. When pulling the fuse, leave it out for a few minutes as well.

5 hours ago, dickpencil said:

Ok, so I bent the fuse slightly and left it out for a half hour and still have the collision alert fault. I guess the dealership is going to get it.

Check your settings and make sure that the system is activated. make sure that the system is set to alert and brake. The light is supposed to be on If this setting is switched off.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:59 PM, dickpencil said:

Mine was fixed when they replaced the front “eye”/sensor in front of rear view mirror. Worked since. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JGoose11 said:

Mine was fixed when they replaced the front “eye”/sensor in front of rear view mirror. Worked since. 

How long it’s been since they replaced it?