Forward collision and lane keep assist still a problem on 2022 refresh?

Just now, 6.2ZR2 said:

Did they replace the collision alert camera?

That is what fixed mine, the unit up in the mirror.

Yes. Didn't fix mine. They said that they can't erase the fault codes so maybe that's the reason it's not enabling the features. I'm sure they'll figure it out on Monday.

I know when they did mine it took them a long time to get it reset and properly calibrated. They had to drive it almost 50 miles to finally get it.

Good luck and I hope they get it fixed.

1 minute ago, 6.2ZR2 said:

I know when they did mine it took them a long time to get it reset and properly calibrated. They had to drive it almost 50 miles to finally get it.

Good luck and I hope they get it fixed.

Interesting... They drove mine for 4 miles only... Checked in with 9202m and it left the shop with 9206. 🤔

The second time it happened was just a day after I got it back. When I pulled the fuse, I can see tool marks on the fuse spade, so it had been pulled a few times before I looked at it. And yes, it can be the fuse. If the space tolerances are off, it will briefly lose power to those devices and throw a code. By pulling the fuse and repeating, you're essentially resetting the devices and clearing the code. I have a code reader and can see there are no codes. If the camera is defective, it wouldn't work intermittently, unless it's losing power. As far as the dealership is concerned, never trust these people. I had a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Ruby that would throw a check engine code if you were on a steep incline traveling at a 65 mph and it pops into passing gear. Long story short, they replaced the heads on the jeep and did a few other things that was simply absurd. I spoke with the mechanic and asked why would he do all that work, when it's nothing more than the ECM that needs a software update. He said that Chrysler, who owned Jeepbat that time, instructed them to do work sobthat the customer would think they were at least doing something. My grandfather was a master mechanic for Ford, so these are tactics used to make the customer happy to a certain extent. Don't trust these guys, they get paid every time you bring the truck in and make money off warranties. I'm about to make another trip to San Francisco, so if something happenes, it'll happen on this trip. 

It works on the 2022's refresh? 

The reason I ask is when I got my ZR2 I hooked our scanners up which work previous models doesn't communicate with it. 

We were told GM has changed everything with the refresh and hasn't started releasing it yet.

If there is something out there I would like to know.

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue with my 2022 Silverado LTZ Z71.  Amber Front Collision light is on and LKA will not turn on.  Will try the fuse option and let you know what happens.

9 minutes ago, JGoose11 said:

Just left dealer and they said it was “cornea”/camera and are trying to figure out part number to replace and then order. Hope this is the fix 

From the experience of others on this post, it continues to happen. At the moment, there isn't a recall for the fuse block, which is what I believe to be the issue. After tweeking the a couple of the spades on the fuse itself, I've not experiences any issues. It happened 3 times prior and one of those times was just a day out of the shop. I'm not going to allow them to replace anything until we get the missing chips. They get paid by GM every time you take it in. Doesn't matter if it fixes anything or not. Even the guy you check in with at the dealer makes commissions from it. Don't trust them at all!

2 hours ago, Slo said:

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue with my 2022 Silverado LTZ Z71.  Amber Front Collision light is on and LKA will not turn on.  Will try the fuse option and let you know what happens.

Didn't work for me so heading to dealer soon.

Well as it turns out there was an error in the calibration the first time they did it… a different tech recalibrated it today and it works fine. 

Yeah yeah, I’m on my way to get gas 🤣9344E00B-6ACA-477F-B5FA-2625BB8E63E2.thumb.jpeg.d6ebc07568d603d7723fa3e921b5eb6b.jpeg

7 hours ago, Slo said:

Pull it and prior to putting it back, slightly bend 2 of the 3 spades so it makes a tight fit. The metal expands with heat and contracts with cooler temps. I think this is what's causing the issue.