Can I fit these wheels?

My best advice is to go to tire rack and see if you can build a wheel and tire combo in those wheel and tire sizes. If you can't, then it won't fit on OEM truck without modifications. Their fitments take into account the new front brake caliper on the 2019+ trucks as well as the normal suspension and fender clearances.

2 hours ago, Bikerjon said:

A stock LT with no lift? 305s are very big tires. I really doubt they would fit without rubbing.

Well I had these 22’s on my 2022 LTD LTZ 2WD completely stock and fit just fine without rubbing https://imgur.com/a/5sAZQwC

I can’t remember their offset so I don’t know if these 20’s would fit. Their offset is 0.

70AD1CB8-CA51-4032-A8EC-D70A19146695.jpeg

Edited by Nestor Romero

You'll be able to. But how much rubbing will you be able to live with?

I have Bilstein 5100 on setting #5 and had rubbing at 1.25 turns of the steering wheel. Full lock is 1.75 turns.

I just installed 20x10 -12mm offsets on my 2020 RST with 275/60R20 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Treks. I dont think they changed the suspension on the refresh (correct me if i'm wrong). I needed a 3/8" spacer to clear the front calipers. 

I needed remove the bracket that only serves to hold the lowest part of the wheel well liner. I then took a self tapping screw and pinned the liner back in the space previously filled by the bracket. Just nipped some of the mudflap off to get zero rub too. 

The bracket is shown on page 5 of this: https://performancetruckproducts.com/product_images/instructions/cognito/7238_7.pdf

You do not need to do the entire instruction packet!